What has been achieved by the AMEP in a short period of time is to be celebrated. Our community came together and made a stand, and we can be proud of that unity. We made the decision to become political to be heard, and we are certainly not invisible.
We now have a voice at the highest level of Government in this country, and have united with peak motoring bodies, industry groups and motoring experts, so are well placed to create positive change.
As we move to the next stage of our evolution as a party, and as a community;
Our goals are to:
- Raise awareness about the value of the motoring culture in Australia through
our senate seat and membership base, to help change the unfair stereotype.
- Celebrate and respect the diversity of our culture in everything we do.
- Start a new conversation in this country about road safety.
- Continue to work with peak motoring, industry groups and experts through our
motoring advisory council to develop sensible motoring policies.
- Develop a policy initiative for rebuilding the motoring industry in Australia;
focusing on special interest vehicles and enthusiast vehicles.
- Promote the economic and social value of motorsport and the motoring lifestyle.
Help Us Get Across The Line on July 2nd 2016